- Roush-Fenway Racing is located at 4600 Roush Place NW Concord, NC 28027. Directions and a map of the facility can be found below.
- The Sprint Cup shop is home to the #6-David Ragan, #16-Greg Biffle, #17-Matt Kenseth, #26-Jamie McMurray, and #99-Carl Edwards. This shop is the first one you will come to when you pull onto Aviation Road
- The Sprint Cup shop is very disappointing compared with most. The shop is very large but what you can see as a fan is minimal. There are a couple small viewing windows in the lobby of the Sprint Cup shop but you can't see much. When we were there they had a bunch of cars crammed up near the window so you could not see anything going on.
- The Nationwide and Truck Series teams are housed in the large shop directly across from the Cup Series shop. Bad news for fans. This shop is not open to the public.
- The best part about visiting Roush-Fenway Racing is the Museum which is located behind the race shops (check out the map below). Open from 9am to 5pm Monday - Friday the Roush Fenway Musuem is worth visiting even if the race shop itself is disappointing.
- The Roush Fenway Museum is free and open to the public.
- The Museum features a theater where fans can catch some great Roush-Fenway racing from the past two decades of racing.
- On display your will find Matt Kenseth's Winston Cup trophie as well as the Owner trophy presented to Jack Roush when Kurt Busch won the 2004 Nextel Cup Championship.
- There are several cars driven by current and past Roush Drivers on display.
- The gift shop is smaller than many but there are still plenty of things to buy including a wide selection of die cast cars, clothing, and other fan gear.
Roush-Fenway has a larger facility in Michigan which Jenn has visited, maybe I can talk her into writing a review about it sometime.
Have you visited Roush-Fenway Racing? Tell us what you thought.
Here's the map and directions:
Have you checked out the other raceshop reviews? Check out the sidebar for our reviews of other race shops in the Charlotte area!