7/23/09

Beyond the News with Katy Lindamood

Most NASCAR fans are tuned into The Final Lap with Kerry Murphey. Whether you are tuned into the radio show, subscribe to the podcasts or get your daily dose of NASCAR news via the website there's tons of information waiting for you to experience. I read The Final Lap religiously and they have the only podcast I listen to regularly.

I'm excited to announce that I have been invited to become a contributor to The Final Lap. The column will be entitled Beyond the News with Katy Lindamood.

How would I describe it? Beyond the News with Katy Lindamood is an opinion based NASCAR column devoted to the fan experience.

If you have an idea for a post let me know. I'm open to suggestions. Send me an email at thebifffiles@gmail.com or contact me via twitter.

Don't forget to head over and read my first post: Do You Really Support Your Driver?


No comments:

Post a Comment