7/10/09

I Finally Saw the Video

Okay, I admit it. I didn't watch last weekend's Coke Zero 400. We were in the middle of moving and I couldn't get to a TV. I tried listening on the radio but it's just not the same. I heard about the big wreck at the end of the race and of course me being a Kyle fan I started yelling at the radio as if Tony Stewart could somehow hear me. I got nothing against Tony but when you wreck my driver I tend to get a little annoyed. Most fans are that way.

It wasn't until Wednesday night that I got the chance to actually see the YouTube video of the wreck between Busch and Stewart on the final lap. Even as a Kyle fan I have to admit that Stewart did nothing wrong. They were both doing their job. That's what they get paid to do. Granted wrecking in such a spectacular fashion would have made me mad too. Still you have to admit that regardless of which side of the fence you are on with this wreck it made the race worth watching...or so I am told. It made for a great video that's for sure. If you haven't seen it check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment