7/25/09

Leaving for the Brickyard



In just a few short hours I’ll be on the road and heading towards Indianapolis. The bags are packed, the coolers loaded and the camera ready to go. The Brickyard is one of those tracks where you just never know what to expect. Mark Martin and Juan Pablo Montoya posted the fastest speeds in practice, but does that really mean anything?

Right now I’d put my money on one of the Gibbs drivers or their former driver Tony Stewart. I’d sure like to see Kyle or Kurt Busch kissing the bricks this weekend, but I’m not sure that will happen. I’m guessing another Hendrick will win and Jenn will end up feeling fairly disappointed.

If you’re heading to Indy this weekend, be careful and keep an eye out for me. It looks like the rain will finish off tonight so we should end up with a good race!

No comments:

Post a Comment