9/19/09

Jenn Went Hi-Tech

I finally set myself up with a Twitter account. You can find me at http://twitter.com/racingcupcake, but only if you want to see/read what I have to say. I can't guarantee that it will be in the slightest bit interesting or that I'll update much because, frankly I just don't have a lot of spare time.

You may have noticed that the blog is decidedly less Jenn and more Katy-centric right now and I can promise that will change as well. Between races, family stuff, work and other miscellaneous stuff, I haven't had the free time lately that Katy has. I'll try to make some time to post on here more frequently and give you my perspective on things.

Oh and on a personal note, if you're a Harvick fan, soon you'll find me as the official Examiner. Just because he didn't make the Chase doesn't mean I'm ready to give up on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment