Richard Petty Motorsports plans to join forces with Yates Racing for the 2010 season...and they will be racing Fords!!!!!! Team to be comprised of AJ Allmendinger, Elliott Sadler, Kasey Kahne, and Paul Menard.
What this means?
- Jamie McMurray is going to be hurting to find a ride now considering that everyone thought he would be in a Yates car next season.
- Reed Sorenson is out of Petty. Wasn't it a huge deal at the beginning of the season that he was going to the team? Guess the love doesn't last if you have a lackluster season.
- Only one major team will run Dodge in 2010. That's going to put a hell of a lot of pressure on those boys over at Penske.
- What's going to happen to Reed and Jamie Mac?
- Why Paul Menard? Is it his sponsorship? We all know it is.
- Good choice to go ford or bad?