3/12/09

No Race this Weekend? Whatever Shall We Do?

After reading Jenn's post yesterday I have to say, I too am a bit perplexed by the whole Dale Jr. Realty concept. I wonder how many people actually buy from this company and if they are doing so just to say they bought a house from Dale Jr? Probably lots. Does the man really have that much influence?






<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/polls/would-you-buy-a-house-from-dale-jr-154684/">Would You Buy A House from Dale Jr.?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>


So, there is no race this weekend? What are we going to do? Why not head over the to NASCAR View Forums and check out what race fans are talking about? This is a relatively new discussion board from what I can tell but there are still quite of few people over there taking about their favorite drivers, bashing their least favorites and getting to know fans from all over. That's where I will be hanging out. There are forums for most of the drivers on the cup circuit. Come on over and join me in the Kurt Busch forum. The lastest discussion revolves around that backwards victory lap Kurt took last week at Atlanta. What should it be called?

You can also follow me on Twitter. I am new to Twitter and have to admit it's pretty addicting. If you are on twitter leave us a comment so we can follow your updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment